We take our jobs and our customers seriously. We are a local company and we understand automobile marketing here in the Washington DC and Baltimore region. Our goal is to provide our dealership partners with the tools that they need to compete. With this in mind, our focus is always on our clients. We believe in teamwork and working hard to achieve our goals and the goals of our clients. If you are a dedicated, passionate, team player, consider joining our team.
Currently Available Positions
As an Automotive Data Agent, you will visit car dealerships daily and process vehicle information for new and/or used vehicles. At each dealership, you will enter vehicle options and equipment on a company provided handheld computer, take quality digital photographs of the vehicle with a provided digital camera and then print window stickers out of your car with a provided laser printer. At the end of the day, you will connect the handheld computer to the Internet and send your collected information to the AutoUpLinkUSA database which compiles the information and sends it to additional lead providing websites. You will also be required to maintain dealer inventory via the AULUSA administration site. AutoUpLinkUSA is currently seeking Automotive Data Agents.
QualificationsThe successful candidate must exhibit the following:
- pro-active problem solving skills
- willingness and ability to work outdoors (in all weather conditions)
- attention to detail / precision
- ability to work independently
- possess an enthusiastic, customer-focused personality
- basic computer skills and working knowledge of the internet
- drive a manual transmission and proficiently move vehicles on a dealer lot
- Websites and Internet Marketing Solutions
- Targeted Mail Marketing Services
- Virtual Showroom on Cell Phones
- CraigsList Vehicle Listing Tools
- Internet Automotive Advertising Services
- AutoUpLinkUSA Mid-Atlantic Core Services (window stickers, digital images, data collection, and data export services)
- Outside sales experience, preferably in the Automotive Industry and selling to car dealers, including proven success in achieving sales quota and proven ability to develop new business and secure new customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, superior time management strategies and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Self-starter with the demonstrated drive to succeed.
- Proven ability to make effective individual and group sales presentations to decision makers at all levels.
- Proven ability to negotiate sales terms and close sales.
- Auto dealership experience preferred.
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- eBusiness related product sales experience and B2B sales a plus.
Position will be residual commissions with potential for above average income. Compensation structure will consist of point of sale commissions and residual compensation on accounts. The residual compensation will be cumulative on all accounts sold and maintained (this will be further defined in the interview process).
Training, sales collateral and ongoing guidance will be provided.